Friday, April 16, 2010

learning

I haven't blogged in awhile...being unemployed really takes up a lot of one's time. That's right, Abercrombie and Fitch and I have parted ways. I don't want to get into it - it has nothing to do with the REAL subject of this blog - but I will say that Rapper and Keenan are enjoying seeing so much of me. I've been riding at least four days a week and have been able to take my time at the barn. I honestly don't know how I would make it through this difficult time without Keenan and Rapper. There's something so therepuetic about a good canter, something relaxing in a long walk up the driveway in the late afternoon sun. I'm going to miss them next week, but I know that being in the Bluegrass will make me come home more excited to ride than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment