Monday, August 2, 2010

portrait

I just got an e-mail from a fellow model horse collector (yes, go ahead and laugh, I still collect model horses) who wants to use Keenan as a reference for a customized model she's having painted! Apparently my boy has a quiet a following on ModelHorseBlab (keep laughing)! And why wouldn't he? He's gorgeous!

If only someone thought my little guy was pretty enough to paint...oh well, I do!



In a million years when I have saved up enough money, I'm going to have customs made of my boys. Carol William's Valor resin would suit Keenan perfectly - or a Peter Stone Palouse with its head tucked and mane and tail braided. I haven't found a mold or sculpture yet that perfectly epitomizes Mr. Rapper in all his glory, maybe Eberl's Tamino or a drastic CM'd Breyer PAM...yep, I'm officially a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment