Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wish list

Sometimes I wish I could afford to be more of a horsey snob. I have a wonderful horse, I train at a great barn and my saddle is EXACTLY what I want. I have good, working tack and riding clothes. But man...sometimes I long for high-range things - like Tailored Sportsman breeches and a tack trunk of my own. I know, how spoiled am I? But I figure it's not wrong to have a wish list, right? Just so I know what I want when I can finally afford it...Some things are no-brainers, like nicer, more durable tall boots for showing but other things are absolutely frivolous.





Like THESE:

Dubarry boots...*droooooool* Not to sound like a snotty teenager, but everyone was wearing them at Rolex (I totally DID just sound like a snotty teenager, didn't I?) and I. Love. Them. Of course, they cost more than just about any article of clothing I own, so you can guess the chances of me ever buying any. Oh well, maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment