Wednesday, January 20, 2010

picture time!

Thought I'd share some of my favorite Triple Rise pics. There are some great ones on TREC's Facebook page and on their website, http://www.triplerisehorseshows.com/trec.html

Casper and Treasure, watching the Halloween party from their stalls.


Lena and Henry, being cute, looking for treats!

Baby Lex!

Titan and my husband Nathan, being silly.

My first picture with my guy Keenan.

Kate and Titan, on their way to winning another championship!

Me riding Juliet (Dance With Me), the mare I leased last year in the Northwest Spectacular show in Wilsonville.

Jessie and Patches, lighting up the equitation ring!

Juliet, Nathan and I at the Mother's Day Classic, my first "real" show.

The highlight of my season, being Co-Reserve Champion Pre-Adult Equitation at Early Summer Classic with Juliet. Kate and Titan were the other Co-Reserve Champs! A good day for Team TREC!

No comments:

Post a Comment